I have been the proud owner of this '91 Acura NSX since 2009. It was purchased from previous owner in CA and I have receipts from when they owned, as well as all receipts during my ownership.
Items replaced / work done while I have owned:
- New front windshield and moulding pieces
- Stainless steel brake lines and new brake master cylinder
- Driver & Passenger seat leather replaced
- Momo flat bottom steering wheel and hub replacement
- Engine hatch & trunk gas shocks
- NSX floor mats
- Side and rear window tint
- Pioneer DVD AV Receiver w/ Alpine Door Speakers
- New front steering rack & all wheel alignment
- Includes new inner/outer tie rods
- Entire drivetrain dropped, taken apart and needed items replaced
- New valve guides in cylinder heads installed by Science of Speed
- Science of Speed clutch and bearings
- New spark plugs, engine seals, and gaskets (multiple)
- New transmission fluid
- New Honda Type 2 coolant, thermostat, water pump, etc
- New timing belt & tensioner
- New crank pulley
- New belts
- New Air Conditioning
- New AC Compressor and O-Rings
- Recharged with R134a
Vehicle has been a "driver", not a garage queen. Having said that, the number of miles while in my care is only ~8K in 14 years.
This is not an "all original" example. It has Momo wheels - 18" in front & 19" in rear. It also has after market front air dam and Comtech exhaust. I do not have the original wheels, steering wheel, nor radio & speakers.
Please contact with any questions.