I’m selling my one-off, pop-up headlight 2005 NSX-T with just under 27k miles. It’s one of the last U.S. NSXes ever produced (#234). Originally Berlina Black & repainted New Formula Red over Tan leather. It's a driver’s quality car & the taillights have cracks. The engine and exhaust are stock and there aren't any check engine lights.
Rebuilt title from an accident 15 years ago & the previous owner decided to “backdate” the car. The LF wheel sits slightly back from the accident & will rub when the wheel is turned sharply. Clean title value is approx. $150k; I'm asking $87,500 USD. The car produced right before mine, #233 recently sold for approximately $150k off of Bring a Trailer with similar mileage.
This NSX-T (Targa) has a 3.2L 290 hp V-6 engine with a 6 speed gearbox, LSD, power steering, & larger brakes vs the earlier NA1 NSX. These cars are special, as Pininfarina designed the original prototypes, F1 driver Aryton Senna was involved in chassis development, and Gordon Murray owned an NSX and benchmarked it for the McLaren F1. Visibility is excellent, as Honda used the NSX's cockpit was inspired by the F-16 fighter jet. Analog supercars like this are simply not made anymore, barring Gordon Murray's new and sold out $2M T.50.
The mechanical work has been done through my NSX master mechanic (Niguel Motors), who has been working on these cars for 30+ years:
- Transmission flush
- Oil change
- A/C work - A/C is ice cold now
- Install Eibach Springs & stock shocks
- Install headlight motors (lights go up and down but are out of sync)
- New trunk struts
- Titan-7 T-S5 Forged 17/ 18” with Falken Azenis RT-615K+ 215/40/17 and 275/35/18 tires & alignment
- Stock antenna
- New tow cover
- Paint correction
- Paintless dent repair
- Undercarriage detail
- Driver’s seat leather restoration
- New LED headlight kit
- The engine brace is a lightweight aluminum brace made by Comptech (now known as CT Engineering).
This is the perfect NSX for someone looking for:
- A driver's quality NSX
- A second NSX to put guilt-free miles on
- A track day NSX
- An NSX that can be modified