The original Acura NSX is one of the most iconic Japanese sports cars ever made, boasting a high-revving V6 mounted in the middle, fantastic handling, and styling that still looks gorgeous even after all these years. This particular NSX has a lot going for it, including the highly desirable 5-speed manual transmission and an attractive color combination. It also boasts a reasonably low 61,400 miles, and the only change from stock is tinted windows. It also makes me especially happy to see this particular Acura again, as it was our first NSX on Cars & Bids – and I'm sure the next owner will enjoy the thrills it has to offer!
THIS… is a 1991 Acura NSX, finished in Berlina Black with an Ivory interior.
- This NSX features the desirable 5-speed manual transmission, and the odometer currently displays approximately 61,400 miles.
- The attached Carfax history report has a few gaps but shows no accidents for the given time period.
- Factory equipment includes 15-inch front, and 16-inch rear forged wheels, a Torque Control differential, pop-up headlights, leather upholstery, power-adjustable seats, an Acura Bose sound system, and more as listed below. Modifications reported by the selling dealer are limited to tinted windows.
- Sold as a Honda in global markets, the first-generation Acura NSX made its debut for 1991 as a user-friendly supercar with Ferrari-like performance and Japanese reliability. Aluminum construction kept weight in check, and the NSX stood out as the first production car equipped with titanium connecting rods. Production of the original NSX ended in 2005.
- Power comes from a 3.0-liter V6, rated at 270 horsepower and 210 lb-ft of torque. Output is sent to the rear wheels via a 5-speed manual transmission.
- 15-inch front, 16-inch rear forged wheels
- Torque Control differential
- Pop-up headlights
- Leather upholstery
- Power-adjustable seats
- Acura Bose sound system
- Automatic climate control
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Paint chips on the hood
- Some wear and creases on the driver’s seat
Recent Service History
The selling dealer states that this NSX recently had an engine oil and filter change. Additional service history is detailed by documentation pictured in the gallery.
Other Items Included in Sale
- 3 keys
- Owner's manual
- Service records
The selling dealer acquired this NSX in April 2021 and has added approximately 800 miles since. It was previously sold on Cars & Bids in July 2020, and the auction is viewable here.
The selling dealer states that the front bumper on this NSX has been repainted.